Breaking up with a girl because she's bisexual? fair or not fair?

I just like em heterosexual like myself, don't want all that where they're also attracted to women as well.
I think being with a normal girl would be much easier and would give me a piece of mind.
  • fair
  • Fair as fuck
  • Not fair
    Vote C
  • You're biphobic
    Vote D

1118

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people only want to be with men and some people only want to be with a woman, so if there's nothing wrong with that then there's nothing wrong with wanting to be with a strictly heterosexual woman. I know for a fact that I don't want to be with a bisexual man at all, so I don't see what the problem is. I see people on here all the time say it's fine to reject or not want to date people based off their race or skin color. They say it's not racist/colorist and that it's a "preference", so not wanting to date someone based off sexual orientation isn't wrong or bi-phobic either. I don't want my man to be interested in penis or had one near him or in him so I say it's totally fair.

• Finally someone who gets it, most of shit i get from is these other fucking men.
      I don't even know how they all love the idea of their women being attracted to other women and so she'll invite her girlfriends in the room for threesomes.

• Same, I am one man girl myself. You want to sleep with other people, fine go ahead and do it. You are not single and will no longer have to worry about me getting in your way is how see it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Part of the reason I divorced my ex-wife is because she was bi.

• How'd she feel about that?

• Yeah, you deserve better.
      Find a straight girl and enjoy life.
      Don't you ever take that bitch back.

• Well, she knows I carry so I doubt she'll come anywhere near me lol. But honestly I have no need to find another woman. I'm done with all that romantic crap.