Breaking up with a girl because she's bisexual? fair or not fair?

I just like em heterosexual like myself, don't want all that where they're also attracted to women as well.
I think being with a normal girl would be much easier and would give me a piece of mind.
  • fair
    Vote A
  • Fair as fuck
    Vote B
  • Not fair
    Vote C
  • You're biphobic
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people only want to be with men and some people only want to be with a woman, so if there's nothing wrong with that then there's nothing wrong with wanting to be with a strictly heterosexual woman. I know for a fact that I don't want to be with a bisexual man at all, so I don't see what the problem is. I see people on here all the time say it's fine to reject or not want to date people based off their race or skin color. They say it's not racist/colorist and that it's a "preference", so not wanting to date someone based off sexual orientation isn't wrong or bi-phobic either. I don't want my man to be interested in penis or had one near him or in him so I say it's totally fair.

0|1
    0|0
    • Finally someone who gets it, most of shit i get from is these other fucking men.
      I don't even know how they all love the idea of their women being attracted to other women and so she'll invite her girlfriends in the room for threesomes.

• Show All
    • Same, I am one man girl myself. You want to sleep with other people, fine go ahead and do it. You are not single and will no longer have to worry about me getting in your way is how see it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Part of the reason I divorced my ex-wife is because she was bi.

0|1
    0|0
    • How'd she feel about that?

• Show All
    • Yeah, you deserve better.
      Find a straight girl and enjoy life.
      Don't you ever take that bitch back.

• Well, she knows I carry so I doubt she'll come anywhere near me lol. But honestly I have no need to find another woman. I'm done with all that romantic crap.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• That's biphobic pretyy much.. just because a girls bizexual doesn't mean she would look elsewhere for affection when in a committed relationship. Once in a relationship people be loyal. please don't think of bi people in a negative light

0|0
    1|1
    • Yeah, i mean if it's biphobic then.. scare it?
      I want a straight girl, not a half lesbian who likes to lick vaginas.

• I mean you have free choice, but I think it's kind of horrible depending on the situation. I would be open to being with a guy who was bi as long as I knew he was actually attracted to women and not halfway in the closet. What would give you piece of mind? Why would being bisexual as opposed to a lesbian change that?

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn’t matter if it’s fair or not. She deserves better than you anyway. Move on.

0|0
    0|3
  • If she’s dating you, has no history of cheating, then why break up? I as a bi girl myself would feel betrayed if someone broke up with me because I’m bi. I’ve dated a bi guy and dating a bi girl. Neither have cheated before. It’s usually straight girls who cheat more. Think about that.

0|0
    0|0
    • I just find it a turn off when a woman is attracted to another woman.

• Show All
    • I don’t know... I find it a huge turn on when a guy is attracted to men and women. Also because i want to have a threesome one day

• You do you bro.

• If she has no history of cheating or thinking about it, then what's the big deal? She likes you! You're dating, just talk to her about it. :v

0|0
    0|0
    • Nah..
      I like em strictly dickly.

• However bad it sounds I kind of get it.

You dont want more competition, especially since you can't grow boobs or a vagina.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fair

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend says he thinks they are just confused

0|0
    0|0
    • bi women?

• Show All
    • I haven't dated any bi women but he tends to be right about these things

• You haven't dated any bi women?
      So you're bi?
      I mean why would you date bi women if you aren't bi yourself?

• Fair

1|0
    0|0
  • It’s your choice but I think it’s not fair do leave someone over that

0|0
    0|0
    • *I don’t think it’s fair

What Guys Said 17

• You are insecure. Now she can find someone who is secure

2|3
    0|4
  • The term legit is more fitting here then the term fair, and yes it's your right. That said, men tend to be more jealous about their girl being with other guys, and not see lesbian relationships as counting as much as relationships with guys.

0|1
    0|1
  • What does it matter if she could be interested in women as well? She chose you. If you're so worried about her leaving you for another women but what about men? Either way you don't deserve her so good riddance.

0|0
    0|2
  • You are allowed to reject anyone for any reason, but to me it shows insecurity to do that over something so little as her liking both men and women. They're with you and bisexuality has nothing to do with their character of cheating or not

0|1
    0|1
  • It's not really fair to her, because the relationship isn't that different and being bi is pretty normal, esp with females whose sexuality is often fluid, but if you don't want to date her, no one can force you to

0|0
    0|1
    • Also, read through a few strings, and you're pretty homophobic in general it seems, calling bi women half-lesbians and pussy lickers. You just seem like a bit of an asshole. But I stand by my original statement. It's not fair, but you get to date who you want to date.

• Fair as fuck. Most women wouldn't date a bisexual guy even though the majority of women are bisexual themselves

0|3
    0|0
  • INo one is entitled to your affection so its fair. Also, it's no worse than any other reason people commonly reject eachother for.

0|1
    0|0
  • You dont need a reason so whatever. You also dont need to spell it out ether.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not fair except where one knew that before asking her out and having dated a few times. If done after the fact then fairness becomes a matter of interpretation?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know what any of that sexuality stiff means but I don't judge or care what preference you decide a friend is a friend should always back them no matter what

0|0
    0|0
  • Fair you can leave the girl when your preferences don't match

0|1
    0|0
  • Very fair. No one is entitled to your time or affections.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's fair to what you believe. Not fair with what she is.

0|0
    0|1
  • Just meant you dont trust her and you think she will run the other way

0|0
    0|0
  • Fair as fuck

0|2
    0|0
  • It's fair because it's your preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a bisexual gender non-conforming, male and I'm sure most bi people would definitely agree that it's annoying. So she may have been with a girl, big deal.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes