When he was drunk he told me he had feelings for me. Next time I see him, should I just ignore what happened? Or bring it up?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends if you like him or not. Also, what is the dynamic of the relationship beforehand?

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Well, we have the same friend group. But we dont usually talk to eachother. So it was weird that he talked to me that night

• Show All
    • I don't know, should i?

• That's up to you.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• A lot of people say that people tell the truth when they’re drunk, but I’m not so sure of the science behind that. I think you can either 1) Find a way to bring it up in a casual, nonchalant way or 2) Don’t bring it up at all. I would personally choose the latter, as I never take someone’s drunk banter as gospel. If you like him, you can try joining him in more hangouts and get to know him more that way.

3|0
    0|0
  • See if you can't guide your next conversation into the topic of parties or drunkenness, and then ask if he remembers anything he told you. If you like him, tell him what happened. If you don't, tell him but let him down easy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Beer doesn't change who we are. It reveals who we are. He is probably fighting his feelings. Leave him be.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ignore if u don't like him; bait him to bring up, if u like him

2|0
    0|0
  • Do you want to pursue him or not? If you want to try to date him then yea bring it up

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know, he's cute but I don't know him well enough to feel a certain way for him.

• I mean if you're attracted to him that's the basis for going out with someone and from there you find out if your personality are compatable. Ask him out for a drink so you guys can talk and see how it goes

• Bring it up if you care

1|0
    0|0
    • Wouldn't it be awkward if he said he didn't remember tho? Lol

• You will find out one way or the other. Either he does or you move on.

• You should date guys who can drink in moderation.

1|0
    0|0
  • Bring it up

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Ignore what happened until the moment comes. If it gets to the point where you guys both like each other and its obvious you want something to happen, maybe bring it up and ask if he feels the same?

1|0
    0|0
  • If you like him as a friend I wouldn't talk with him about it. If you have feelings for him too you could talk with him about it and maybe say that you like him more than a friend. Good luck either way

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes