That question is for you guys?

When do you use a love emoji?

What's behind it? Also, would you use it when you're thanking your "not so close" female friend for something? This is what I got-

It says " thank you for helping me out during practical tests, and thank you for caring about me I appreciate it all".

The guy and I are low key interested, but we're not that close. Recently we've been doing an online preparation for our dental practical tests.

What does that mean? That question is for you guys!?

012

Most Helpful Guy

• That's different per person really, but if this is the only thing yet, don't read into it too much. Just keep I in mind

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • No not really. He once called me by my nickname. He followed me on instagram and took my number, so he could send me a certain study link THAT HE SENT again on FB messenger afterwards.. when I told him he could've sent it on Messenger, he claimed he couldn't copy and paste it. I'm very confused

• I hope it ends well for you :)

• I hope so too! Thanks :)