That question is for you guys?

When do you use a love emoji?

What's behind it? Also, would you use it when you're thanking your "not so close" female friend for something? This is what I got-

It says " thank you for helping me out during practical tests, and thank you for caring about me I appreciate it all".

The guy and I are low key interested, but we're not that close. Recently we've been doing an online preparation for our dental practical tests.

What does that mean? That question is for you guys!?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That's different per person really, but if this is the only thing yet, don't read into it too much. Just keep I in mind

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • No not really. He once called me by my nickname. He followed me on instagram and took my number, so he could send me a certain study link THAT HE SENT again on FB messenger afterwards.. when I told him he could've sent it on Messenger, he claimed he couldn't copy and paste it. I'm very confused

• Show All
    • I hope it ends well for you :)

• I hope so too! Thanks :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• When.. that's a good question. In my opinion.. if you are both casually at ease in each other's company then you might feel 'safe' to do so; knowing that the other will not take it seriously. If you are interested in becoming intimate then take a chance. But better still.. just tell him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never use emojiiiiiiiis... I really fucking hate emojiiiiis !!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Using that kind of emojis is not a way to know if he likes you or not, I use it myself when I text some of my friends (females)

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont speak that ish, but sounds like he hates you a lot!

0|0
    0|0
    • I know right πŸ˜‹

• 2a77a ya omneya πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
    • Eh kheffet damak di?

• Show All
    • Ana ghaleban friend zoned. Enaharda kona fel gam3a w olteloo eni mashya 2alli estani hatla3 ma3aki lel 3arabeya bas ba3dein we somehow ended up sitting with his friends el homa bentein w walad, w kol showaia yezo2 wahda b regloo wel tania ye2olaha te2dari te3eeshi men gheiry behzar. El osloub kan wehesh awi

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
      Ya wa23et lsuda πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Dweamy

0|0
    0|0
  • Wants to be closer.

0|0
    0|0
    • Probably as a friend yeah,

• You can use it for flirting

0|0
    0|0