Would you put off a second date for a few weeks to study for finals?

Would you put off going on a second date to study for finals? This girl I'm dating started studying for college exams like 3 weeks ahead of time and has been getting stressed about it and agreed to a second date but kind of put it on the back burner. We still text regularly so I would think she' still interested.

33

Most Helpful Girl

• I would definitely consider putting it off.
    Though I'm in a similar boat, I'm attempting to grab coffee with a guy but he's stuck on the study brain and it's frustrating

• I think that's all it is. She's just not in the right frame of mind for a date. Hopefully she'll come around after finals and we can arrange something.

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean I'm sure you can make some time. But I totally see that happening to me. I just feel like a girl would do that. But as long as you guys text. Maybe something will happen after finals. Hope your date will pan out!