Would you put off a second date for a few weeks to study for finals?

Would you put off going on a second date to study for finals? This girl I'm dating started studying for college exams like 3 weeks ahead of time and has been getting stressed about it and agreed to a second date but kind of put it on the back burner. We still text regularly so I would think she' still interested.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would definitely consider putting it off.
    Though I'm in a similar boat, I'm attempting to grab coffee with a guy but he's stuck on the study brain and it's frustrating

0|0
    0|0
    • I think that's all it is. She's just not in the right frame of mind for a date. Hopefully she'll come around after finals and we can arrange something.

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean I'm sure you can make some time. But I totally see that happening to me. I just feel like a girl would do that. But as long as you guys text. Maybe something will happen after finals. Hope your date will pan out!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• That's p normal. I don't know what your program is like but there are a lot that get suuuuuuper busy even before dead week starts because of papers and projects.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. I do this frequently. I even put off getting Christmas gifts.

0|0
    0|0
    • I guess this explains why she doesn't always text back immediately like she used to?

• If she's still texting you, she's probably still interested.

• That's what I would think. Every other girl just quits texting altogether when they aren't interested anymore.

What Guys Said 2

• Yep, why not? Lol. I literally put the military off to study for finals. Girls aren't even close to that important so he'll yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes