How should I go about calling my boyfriend?

i really want to call my boyfriend. we've been dating for seven months but we never really call. i'm awful on the phone, but i just want to talk to him i guess more than texting? i don't know.
the thing is, i'm kind of nervous and i don't know what to say. i don't know. this seems dumb.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Hahahahah you dial the number, you say hello. An have human conversation on a cellular device. You been together for 7 months just fucken complain about your shitty life you fucken bitch and stop wasting peoples time with you idiot questions.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • cool input, thank you!