How should I go about calling my boyfriend?

i really want to call my boyfriend. we've been dating for seven months but we never really call. i'm awful on the phone, but i just want to talk to him i guess more than texting? i don't know.
the thing is, i'm kind of nervous and i don't know what to say. i don't know. this seems dumb.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Hahahahah you dial the number, you say hello. An have human conversation on a cellular device. You been together for 7 months just fucken complain about your shitty life you fucken bitch and stop wasting peoples time with you idiot questions.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • cool input, thank you!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• If you feel like needing a script, you can try the Reflex FORD method. Family, Occupation, Recreation, Dreams. In this order, say something about you and ask a open question on the same topic.

0|0
    0|0
  • A river can't run free until the ice is broken. You only need to gather yourself and pick up the phone for your love saga to flow uninterrupted.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well tell him you miss hearing his voice lol and talk about the same things you say in texts

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had the same thoughts, I get so used to texting sometimes that when someone calls me I'm thrown off and often think pauses and silence are really more awkward than they really are. As for approaching your boyfriend it really depends on your relationship. I would tell him what you said here and just be blunt, because it's a feeling many of us experience, no harm in wanting to hear your partners voice; however I don't know your boyfriend and the state of your relationship so if you guys never talk on the phone and you call him acting weird (or what he thinks is weird) he may think you have an ulterior motive.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes