Letter to my crush?

Before I begin, let me give some backstory. So basically, a while back, I saw this girl who caught my attention the moment I laid eyes on her. She was not overwhelmingly attractive, but for some reason looking at her just made my heart sink. I've only seen her like 4 times in m whole 1st semester of college, but I messed up each opportunity I have had to talk to her. I am optimistic that I will get another chance to strike up a conversation with her because I've been practicing, and when that time arrives I will seize the opportunity but for now, I just decided to express my feelings for her in this letter since she'll probably never read it, and we won't see each other for the next few weeks.

Dear Crush,
You are a hero, you are my hero, with the ability to make my heart stop when I see you, and all I can do is just stare at you with loving eyes and stare at how amazing you are and sweet you are. Seeing you is always the highlight of my day, and always brings me joy even when things might not be going my way. You might not believe in love at first sight, but when I first saw you it was a feeling that I can not describe with many words. I want you to know that I really do care about you, and I think you are one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen in my life. You always seem to sneak into my mind, even though it might not be good to be constantly thinking about you, I do. You hold a special place in my heart, and the more I think about you, the more I can only smile because you are not like most girls you are different, and that is what makes you special. Hopefully one day we can finally meet in person and become more than just friends, but for now, you are just a beautiful stranger. I love you, and I hope you feel the same way about me.

Sincerely,

12