Letter to my crush?

Before I begin, let me give some backstory. So basically, a while back, I saw this girl who caught my attention the moment I laid eyes on her. She was not overwhelmingly attractive, but for some reason looking at her just made my heart sink. I've only seen her like 4 times in m whole 1st semester of college, but I messed up each opportunity I have had to talk to her. I am optimistic that I will get another chance to strike up a conversation with her because I've been practicing, and when that time arrives I will seize the opportunity but for now, I just decided to express my feelings for her in this letter since she'll probably never read it, and we won't see each other for the next few weeks.

Dear Crush,
You are a hero, you are my hero, with the ability to make my heart stop when I see you, and all I can do is just stare at you with loving eyes and stare at how amazing you are and sweet you are. Seeing you is always the highlight of my day, and always brings me joy even when things might not be going my way. You might not believe in love at first sight, but when I first saw you it was a feeling that I can not describe with many words. I want you to know that I really do care about you, and I think you are one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen in my life. You always seem to sneak into my mind, even though it might not be good to be constantly thinking about you, I do. You hold a special place in my heart, and the more I think about you, the more I can only smile because you are not like most girls you are different, and that is what makes you special. Hopefully one day we can finally meet in person and become more than just friends, but for now, you are just a beautiful stranger. I love you, and I hope you feel the same way about me.

Sincerely,

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Dude... no.
    If you send that, not only will you lose any chance you had with this girl but if she tells anyone this type of thing would spread like wildfire and you’re going to get a reputation that makes it near impossible to approach any other woman while you’re at that college.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not sending it lol. I just wanted a place to express my feelings ofc I'm gonna talk to her in person. Red the first part of the message

• It doesn’t say you’re not going to send it 😉 just that she probably won’t read it

What Guys Said 2

• There's this small part of me that wishes you'd send the letter, simply because I'd like to live in that world -- a world where a person could make such a grand romantic gesture and have it work out.

There's a bigger part of me that thinks you should hold onto the letter, ask her out via normal methods, and perhaps show it to her one day if you guys were to end up together.

0|1
    0|0
  • Listen, I don't want you to come off as creepy so I suggest you pass on this whole letter idea. Talk to her, ask her out, see what happens. If it doesn't work out (and quite frankly, I don't think you're ready to close the deal on this type of girl yet), then you move on and try again. There are countless women out there and you're young. Keep working on it and you'll be successful soon, but please DO NOT send that letter, ok? The last thing I want to read about is a followup question where you describe how she showed the letter to a bunch of her friends, both male and female, and now they all laugh at you when they see you on campus.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes