I happen to be attracted more to older women (say 30->50 years old). Is that common? Then:do you think those women would enjoy a much younger partner?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• There's nothing wrong with it. When I'm older I would love to be like milf or something.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 22 & hooked up with a woman whose 47 just like, last month. It was fun, she liked me & my stamina.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Just to know, how did things go? :-) I mean how did you meet and so on...

• I met her on an app called Whisper, & I sent her a dickpic. Well, first I did this song & dance like 'hey lady I've got mixed reviews about my dick size & want to get the opinion of someone who doesn't know me just because im not sure if the other girls were just being nice or mean about it' & then she let me show her my dick. She liked it, & we exchanged pics & I liked her face pussy tits & ass. For around four or five months we'd talk about random stuff but she lived very far from me & I didn't have money enough to fix my car enough to pass emissions testing, Finally I did & I went upstate to her house and gave her a massage, made out, & we fucked. She was the first woman I ever penetrated vaginally.

• What a story, thank you!! So how far from each other were you (in km)?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 1

Recommended myTakes