How to actually get a girlfriend?

So I know this is probably going to sound pathetic, but I'm in senior highschool and I've never dated a girl. I'm going to college to a fairly big school, in August and well, if getting a girlfriend in highschool is hard, I can't imagine what it's like to get one in college. I can talk to girls but like actually "hooking" one I can't do. Like I don't know how to transition from everyday chat to like actually getting to date. I don't want to come across as awkward or just get denied since my school is pretty small (my class is only 154 students) and word would go around and stuff. Actually, should I just wait till college even though it might be harder? If so, how do you land a girlfriend in college? Am I thinking too hard? I guess the bottom line is, how do you transition from talking to dating?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• In college its way easier not harder since you can interact with people more easily. Dating in high school is pointless. I wouldn't do it if I were you

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE