How to actually get a girlfriend?

So I know this is probably going to sound pathetic, but I'm in senior highschool and I've never dated a girl. I'm going to college to a fairly big school, in August and well, if getting a girlfriend in highschool is hard, I can't imagine what it's like to get one in college. I can talk to girls but like actually "hooking" one I can't do. Like I don't know how to transition from everyday chat to like actually getting to date. I don't want to come across as awkward or just get denied since my school is pretty small (my class is only 154 students) and word would go around and stuff. Actually, should I just wait till college even though it might be harder? If so, how do you land a girlfriend in college? Am I thinking too hard? I guess the bottom line is, how do you transition from talking to dating?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• In college its way easier not harder since you can interact with people more easily. Dating in high school is pointless. I wouldn't do it if I were you

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 3

• you're overthinking this. Find a girl you like, start a conversation, then ask about her. "What do you think?" "what do you do for fun?" "me too, wanna hang out sometime?"

0|0
    0|0
  • It should be much easier in college - people tend to be more open-minded and mature. And less likely to be living with their parents, which helps.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just 4 steps... talk... make them laugh... flirt... if they like the flirting... start with physical contact... just dont push everything

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes