Where do single females hang out?

I went to the gym yesterday, and did a quick count of who was there, excluding employees and myself: 22 males, 4 females. I went to a nearby bar last night - about 15 females, not bad. But about 40 males. And all the girls I saw were with guys. Unless you frequent nail salons, just where can you go to meet women?

52

Most Helpful Girl

• At home, but no one would want to meet me anyway. Try certain clubs, I know here in Melbourne some nightclubs/bars and pubs are generally male or female skewed, pick the female skewed ones. Gyms are bad to meet girls because I think women feel really intimidated by the environment so they join (mainly female) exercise classes and many don't feel comfortable meeting dudes in that environment with no makeup and sweaty clothing.

Most Helpful Guy

• They are clearly hiding from you and doing a good job of it

• That, or the female portion of the under 60 population is about 15%.