Where do single females hang out?

I went to the gym yesterday, and did a quick count of who was there, excluding employees and myself: 22 males, 4 females. I went to a nearby bar last night - about 15 females, not bad. But about 40 males. And all the girls I saw were with guys. Unless you frequent nail salons, just where can you go to meet women?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• At home, but no one would want to meet me anyway. Try certain clubs, I know here in Melbourne some nightclubs/bars and pubs are generally male or female skewed, pick the female skewed ones. Gyms are bad to meet girls because I think women feel really intimidated by the environment so they join (mainly female) exercise classes and many don't feel comfortable meeting dudes in that environment with no makeup and sweaty clothing.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• They are clearly hiding from you and doing a good job of it

0|1
    0|0
    • That, or the female portion of the under 60 population is about 15%.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Work. A different gym. Different pub. Starbucks or another coffee house.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think I've been to one dance club, anywhere, where there were more girls than guys. It was in the Middle East, and it turned out they were all prostitutes...

• Show All
    • i think it is beccause you are living in a country that its prime minister looks like an hollywood actor more than a politician.

• I noticed girls were more receptive up there (cold winters?). But unfortunately that is no longer an option.

• Tinder. We hang out on Tinder.

0|1
    0|0
  • Online tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • online lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Tried that for a while. Had a few first dates, nothing worthwhile came from it. Recently haven't even had that from it.

• I know, me too. Sorry, I am not an expert in the dating world.

What Guys Said 1

Recommended myTakes