Between a Devil and Angel?

I have beef with someone who physically abused my friend in a relationship and am currently caught up in the drama. I already have flirted with someone I met at a coffee shop for 2 months and want to be in a relationship. The problem is, I do not want to drag them into the situation nor want to put the relationship off to the point that I'll get friendzoned. He has threatened many times to screw my life over and I do not want to have him ruin things for me or my partner if we do become a couple. We currently have some law enforcement preventing me and the jerk from escalating into a physical fight, but the restraining order will not file through. He can get as close as he wants to me or anyone I know as he wants and talk to them, which is the tumor of the situation. Any advice?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• I would deadass knock this pussy bitch out then he would know not to fuck with me

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell the people that the individual would try to talk with to ruin your life what's going on. Don't have to bring up what he's done in the past, only what he's actively doing so that people know that what he may say is likely false in an attempt to cause issues.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes