Is it ok to date my friends ex girlfriend?

I have recently started talking to one of my best friends ex girlfriends and she seems to be pretty interested in me. We are all in the same college dorm however my friend knew and dated her before college. My friend has noticed this and he has been joking around with it although he seems to think that she is the only one that is interested. Would you mind if your friend dated your ex girlfriend/ boyfriend?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want issues with your friend yea. I would never do it. Though I think about it when I know I shouldn't. I'm just being honest.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• Ask your friend before you pursue anything. Don't just 'put yourself in his shoes', how you would feel about a friend dating an ex is irrelevant, what matters is how your friend feels in this case.

0|0
    0|0
  • ASK FIRST.

How long ago did he break up?

0|0
    0|0
    • A while back, he’s had his current girlfriend for a little less then a year

• If he says yes, go for it. At this point affection might not bother him a lot, but not too much.

• Lmao if you are cool not having that friend

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes