Is it ok to date my friends ex girlfriend?

I have recently started talking to one of my best friends ex girlfriends and she seems to be pretty interested in me. We are all in the same college dorm however my friend knew and dated her before college. My friend has noticed this and he has been joking around with it although he seems to think that she is the only one that is interested. Would you mind if your friend dated your ex girlfriend/ boyfriend?

14

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want issues with your friend yea. I would never do it. Though I think about it when I know I shouldn't. I'm just being honest.