How long should I wait until I let my boyfriend kiss me? How would I say no if I didn't want to?

I'm 14 and I've never had a boyfriend until now, we've been dating for a month.

Today he brought up the topic of kissing and how he had everything planned out for our first kiss, but I've never kissed anyone before.
I'm kinda scared because I don't know if I'm ready. Any advice? How long do people usually wait?

44

Most Helpful Guy

• Only 2 intelligent girls have gave you the right answers.

First of all, if you are not ready. Max kiss is on the cheek and a hug. (Don't be a kind of a person i most hate.)

Second, if you are really sure you like him, and you feel the "butterflies in your stomach" then go for it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You should wait for however long you feel that you need. Advice? Well, I never kissed either so I don't have much, but from what I've read you should make sure that the time and place for your first kiss is suitable.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE