Me and my friend like the same guy what should I do?

Ok so she doesn't know I like him I liked him before she told me she liked him at first it was a small crush but it grew he is funny , cute, smart and he looking for a girlfriend he single right now but my friend only has him in 1 period while I have him in 4 periods most of my classes and I get to see how funny he is and I have his Snapchat and sometimes we text but I gave it to my friend and I was trying to help her get with him because she looks so happy when we mention his name and she be blushing but it hurts me if they do get together because I like him but it think she was a better chance cause she is prettier and I don't think he would want to date me

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I think, as Darwin theory states - Survival of fittest.
    Prove urself, relationship isn't just about external appearance.
    For me like beauty can attract me for a day or two , but no in long run... There has to be other qulaties

0|0
    0|0
  • You should share him, not only will you both be happy but he'll think about how hot it was for the rest of his life.

0|0
    1|0
  • 3 way?

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes