What catches your eye fellas?

So guys what catches your eye about a women and makes her sexy and seductive? ( for example what she wears, and how she carries herself, type of lipstick?) What catches your eye fellas ?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's more about intensity, which is usually about not looking like everyone else... Or in trying to one up the regular ways to command attention: how she talks, and navigates communication, is the most intense thing, which can often be seen in her eye contact, and the behavior how she directs her attention..

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• First of all, i dont want to offend all y’all girls, but in my opinion lipstick is highly unattractive. Second, black leggings are the #1 key to me😂Literally just tight, black leggings and im sold. I don’t know why, but thats how i am. Come over with makeup if you want,(not lipstick) a sweatshirt, black leggings, and tennis shoes, and im completely yours. This is my personal opinion this isn’t what all guys like😬

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark Red Hair all day. I say this a lot

Earlier this week i went to this thing and i ended up sitting next to this girl.
    She was thicc, i ain't gonna lie but she had some sexy ass red hair.
    She kept playing with it the whole time during the presentation.
    I was looking at her the whole time

FFS i wish she didn't have kids or a boyfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • I look straight to the ass, couldnt care less about lipstick, make up or clothing. Sorry, being honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes first!!! Cute scent, and lots of laughing and smiling!!! Tossing your hair, or twirling it can drive a guy nuts!

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes are my number one thing, with freckles being a very close number 2, but personally, I find a genuine smile to be the best damn thing ever. If I can get her to smile, I'm smitten.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mmmmmhmm i feel horny...

This red pepper is so hot!

0|0
    0|0
  • If guy is pervert or looking for sex he looks wht u said if he is good one he looks how u r carrying dress ur culture n how u behave

0|0
    0|0
  • How she carries herself tells me all I, need and can be a huge turn on

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbh this all depends on the guy. But anything that is slightly revealing but not showing too much is always good. Give the guy something to imagine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hard to say, it's such a natural thing. The way she moves and acts, her persona.

0|0
    0|0
  • When she's shoving hot peppers in her mouth! That really gets me going :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Looking confident, and if she touches me casually, so hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her eyes, long hair, and the thought of getting sucked by her 🙊

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly. Eyes and ass.
    As far as physically.

Humor and intelligence as far as personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes if she's facing me. Butt if she's not.

0|0
    0|0
  • It can be anythimg.

0|0
    0|0
  • Big boobs, like ever

0|0
    0|0
  • The way she's dressed...

0|0
    0|0
  • Her smile.