What should I do?

So I met this guy he approached me and has been married 3 times and have 6 kids. I kind of like him he's 40 I'm 25. I want to be with him but he was honest and said that he is planning on leaving the one he is with but he don't want to put her out on the streets. I don't believe him but he don't want me to think he is a cheater but he don't want to see me or anything until that's done. I'm curious what's the issue or what I should do? I'm confused because he seems like a great guy. He says he didn't miss his opportunity to get with someone as beautiful as me.

08

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh I hate giving advice on questions like this because you like the guy but honestly I would bet you anything that you were being number for there's going to be a number 5 and maybe a number 6 no matter what you want in life you have to work for it and you have to bust your butt for it for anything positive we're anything worth it it's hard work you got to stay on top of it all times personally I believe you're going to be a built-in babysitter until he finds number 5 when you commit to something you have to complete it you have to finish it there are people in life you don't even care I'll just walk away you just there for a convenience I would really think about it if I was you... I get a piece of paper and pencil and weigh it out what are all the positives what are all the negatives but you have to be honest I love the age ratio but I think you're you're young and you have places to go and he's already been and you see how it turned out for him that's the choice is all up to you

• I don't know why but it just happened. We are at the getting to know you stage and I like a few characteristics he has. I've asked a lot of questions.

• I've gotten a little insight on who he is. But I talked to him earlier called him on my break and he's all like he need to buy a new charger and call him on his next break well he never did call. Now I'm like what are steps I should take to leave him alone.