What should I do?

So I met this guy he approached me and has been married 3 times and have 6 kids. I kind of like him he's 40 I'm 25. I want to be with him but he was honest and said that he is planning on leaving the one he is with but he don't want to put her out on the streets. I don't believe him but he don't want me to think he is a cheater but he don't want to see me or anything until that's done. I'm curious what's the issue or what I should do? I'm confused because he seems like a great guy. He says he didn't miss his opportunity to get with someone as beautiful as me.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh I hate giving advice on questions like this because you like the guy but honestly I would bet you anything that you were being number for there's going to be a number 5 and maybe a number 6 no matter what you want in life you have to work for it and you have to bust your butt for it for anything positive we're anything worth it it's hard work you got to stay on top of it all times personally I believe you're going to be a built-in babysitter until he finds number 5 when you commit to something you have to complete it you have to finish it there are people in life you don't even care I'll just walk away you just there for a convenience I would really think about it if I was you... I get a piece of paper and pencil and weigh it out what are all the positives what are all the negatives but you have to be honest I love the age ratio but I think you're you're young and you have places to go and he's already been and you see how it turned out for him that's the choice is all up to you

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't know why but it just happened. We are at the getting to know you stage and I like a few characteristics he has. I've asked a lot of questions.

• I've gotten a little insight on who he is. But I talked to him earlier called him on my break and he's all like he need to buy a new charger and call him on his next break well he never did call. Now I'm like what are steps I should take to leave him alone.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• A person who has been married three times, has 6 kids, won't leave his wife upon a lover but on his own merits, reads to me as a person who is inconsistent and unreliable. The reasons for his divorces might be genuine and we should not judge him for the numbers in this regards, although after a first divorce with kids, having further kids in future commitments with what seems a lot of ease and lack of planification, shows immaturity and lack of perspective regarding his short age for such and endeveaour.

If you want to know how good this man is, see how good he is with his children and, also very important, with his exes and the combination ex-children.

If you want to evaluate how serious he can be regarding a possible relationship with you, beware that he could fall into the prototype of male that - simply put - thinks and feels with his dick. His sexual urges and instincts might be leading his life, and when these are not covered or fall into routine, he will jump into the next bed. These men are rarely satisfied as they identify sex way too much with real love. Sex is a tool to reach love, and to prove love, but it is not real love, which is built upont trust, sincerity, forgiveness, and mutual respect.

Other case scenario would take in account the age difference. Not only the mathematical difference, but the apparently vast experience he has acquired in complex long-term commited relationships (as there's nothing that commits more than having kids in common). If instead of being a man controlled emotionally by his sexual instinct (like in the first case) he is analytical and learns from experience, he will know that you and him lack compatibility even if your youth poses a challenge for his libido. For us 40's old like me, young girl not only means hot, it also means trouble coping in the day to day coexistence.

Last but not least, if you think he's planning on leaving his 3rd wife for you, be careful. If he does that to his wife (and I have reasons to believe he has done that in previous relationships), you will be no less sooner or later.

As I told you in other post, try to leave the emotional distress that he puts in you, try to identify which of those are sexual or built upon your insecurities, and once logic clears the fog, then make a decission.

0|0
    0|0
  • You really wanna get involved with someone 15 years older than you, that has 6 fucking kids, and has been married 3 times so far? Why?

1|1
    0|0
    • I don't know I guess because he's a hopeless romantic. He just texted me and now I'm like wow I don't know what to say.

• Show All
    • Lol well I'm sure you can find someone closer to your age with less baggage that's a hopeless romantic. How old are his kids?

• Like 16, 5 & I forget the other ages.

• Married 3 times and 6 kids?
    He isn't very smart and obviously doesn't learn from past mistakes. You would be better off avoiding him.
    And he isn't trustworthy if he is talking to you like that behind his current partner's back.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I kinda initiated the whole thing in a way after he told me the choice was mine. It's kinda hard. What are some steps I should take to stop.

• Married 3 times? Do you think he was unfortunate and had 3 terrible women and you are the good egg? Or do you think he is a bad guy?
    This just seems like a warning sign but I can't judge him off that alone.
    Also, why date someone so much older? Why not get someone the same age? Personally, I wouldn't he could just flatter you for his own gain, just because it seems so weird to me having a 40 year old go for a 25 year old. Be careful, I wouldn't pursue him

0|0
    0|0
  • Nooooo get away from this toxic relationship and FAST.

1|0
    0|0
    • What makes it toxic? I need to Kno so I'm understanding...

• Show All
    • Yeah true...

• That's why none of his marriages worked

• Just it's very wrong n bad leave him or else u will be destroyed urself

1|0
    0|0
  • Run the fuck away

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!