Never been kissed?

Okay so I am 17 from Istanbul. In Turkey, well situation is too complicated. Its not like easy to live things like in usa or Europe in general. You have to be really lucky or you have to give a real effort to find someone, you have to search I mean a lot ahaha. So well, I know I am pretty cute actually๐Ÿ˜‚ But I have never even kissed before, like it didint happen. So well hormones , 17, ahaha I feeel like I am missing a lot. Anyways, Next year We will move to Canada, all my family I mean. And I will study genetics there, so I was wondering, what would be a guys reaction if I told him I have never even kissed someone before?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Hahaha it's normal princess. Yeah I hv frnd from Turkey lots of restrictions there. But am sure Ur Hornyness get control once you move to Canada. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
    • ahahah

• Show All
    • follow me back ahaha

• PRiNcESs I done. U can pm me I can't. Lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Don't harsh on Love, let the time to decide.

Finding a Real. Man and not a boy that searching to have sex with every girl he sees. Is hard on every country. (Most of the best Man you will ever see, are shy.)

0|0
    0|0
  • Well thats totally depends on the persons maturity because every country has separate rules live take me as an example I am 27 now in India 17 years girl don't have any rights to talk about kissing in front of their parents if they do that the simply house arrest her you said you are moving to the Canada and go and check the Lifestyle out there.
    So what I'm trying to say is don't bother about it you have your first kiss soon

0|0
    0|0
  • Well i I don't know about others reaction but I would be happy since I have even not kissed yet and yes I am Asian living in USA so I can understand the irony. By the way even I look good ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‹... So don't worry you haven't missed out anything important

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks ๐Ÿ˜˜
      Well did you move to Canada and do you feel about this now

• My reaction would be to offer lol? Seriously though, for now why not just focus on getting to know your own body. Romance will find you soon enough, particularly if you move like you said.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're 17 it won't be that unusual. North America teen life isn't always like it is depicted on TV.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't tell him. Just makeout

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes