Never been kissed?

Okay so I am 17 from Istanbul. In Turkey, well situation is too complicated. Its not like easy to live things like in usa or Europe in general. You have to be really lucky or you have to give a real effort to find someone, you have to search I mean a lot ahaha. So well, I know I am pretty cute actually๐Ÿ˜‚ But I have never even kissed before, like it didint happen. So well hormones , 17, ahaha I feeel like I am missing a lot. Anyways, Next year We will move to Canada, all my family I mean. And I will study genetics there, so I was wondering, what would be a guys reaction if I told him I have never even kissed someone before?

07

Most Helpful Guy

• Hahaha it's normal princess. Yeah I hv frnd from Turkey lots of restrictions there. But am sure Ur Hornyness get control once you move to Canada. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• ahahah

• follow me back ahaha

• PRiNcESs I done. U can pm me I can't. Lol