Is it true that guys don't really like tomboy girls?

There's a popular belief that guys prefer "girly girls" to "tomboys". Is this true? If yes, then why is that?

323

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the guy. Some like the more feminine girls, some like tomboys. I not sure which one more guys are into, but I assume it's close to 50-50. There's a plethora of possible reasons for either preference, it's impossible to nail down and it depends on the guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it depends on the guy normally but my future guy will have to love me as a tomboy cause I ain't changing for no man. You'd think they'd like tomboys more just because they'd like the same things but I don't know maybe they don't like us because we can beat them in some things.