25 and I want a baby?

is it too early? i have a secretary degree but thats it but no drivers license... no job still in uni for over two years and no man... the man that i am in love with doesn't want me and is a drugdealer... but im so desperate for a baby i will choose anyone

620

Most Helpful Guy

• With your situation, (No offense) but that would make your life harder and also your child's life harder. A baby is no joke, and no simple thing. That's creating and shaping a new persons life and you have to be ready for it. You have to be in a position to take care of it. Feed the baby, teach it how to talk, walk, read. You have to have the time in the day to be there for it when it needs you. Right now, it's not the time. You'll just make it harder for yourself and anyone involved helping you. Be smart and plan for a right moment. Props to you for asking here first instead of just being reckless

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't have job, can't drive, dates drug dealers you want in your life, do not have kids. Buy a baby doll, I think they call them newborns, they are lifelike.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE