25 and I want a baby?

is it too early? i have a secretary degree but thats it but no drivers license... no job still in uni for over two years and no man... the man that i am in love with doesn't want me and is a drugdealer... but im so desperate for a baby i will choose anyone

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• With your situation, (No offense) but that would make your life harder and also your child's life harder. A baby is no joke, and no simple thing. That's creating and shaping a new persons life and you have to be ready for it. You have to be in a position to take care of it. Feed the baby, teach it how to talk, walk, read. You have to have the time in the day to be there for it when it needs you. Right now, it's not the time. You'll just make it harder for yourself and anyone involved helping you. Be smart and plan for a right moment. Props to you for asking here first instead of just being reckless

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't have job, can't drive, dates drug dealers you want in your life, do not have kids. Buy a baby doll, I think they call them newborns, they are lifelike.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• do not get a baby just to satisfy a base natural urge. Be READY financially, romantically and psychologically. If any of things is out of order, you will crumble in the long run and the stress will eat you alive. Money is a HUGE factor in a relationship too. It does affect your stress and indirectly your love life and satisfaction

0|0
    0|0
    • All that being said 25 is not a bad age. Some people find hapiness in nurturing. Just make sure it isn't out of a selfish desire to satisfy your needs and an actual want to raise a good human being. For that, you will need to be ready at all levels

• You don't sound like you even have your life together but you are already considering to have a kid? What's the rush, wait until you're seriously ready and you can provide your kid the right kind of life.

Also what the fuck are you doing with a drug dealer? You have a shit choice in men. Do you really think your kid deserves to grow up with a father like that? Pull your fucking head in.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are dangerous, not only are you only thinking of yourself, but having a complete disregard for potentially ruining a guys life. Even if he wore a condom the fact you are desperate leads me to question whether that would be enough...
    If you are that adamant about having a baby go to a sperm bank.
    I agree with the majority of commentors, you should be stable financially/emotionally before taking on this decision

0|1
    0|0
    • Best answer here for sure. This woman has a shit taste in men and isn't considering the needs of her future baby. Just the fact that she's lonely and wants a kid.

• Honestly I think you should probably wait till you at least have a job or some way of supporting the baby but that's just me and you know if a drug dealer is your ideal boyfriend I really think you need to reevaluate your life before you even think about bringing in a child and trying to take care of it

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Don’t. Do. It at least not until you have a steady job and try to get a reliable guy in your life also a car and place to live (if you don’t have your own) for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say its early but u only think.. R u ready to bring a child.. To this world.. R u that stable tbat u can raise a child all by urself.. Or r u ready to handle such a big responsibility called 'parenting'?

0|0
    0|0
  • I think its not to early but id you have the choice why not wait for more favorable circumstances with that being said most of us were born in to and will have kids in not so favorable circumstances

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want one, have one, no one can stop you. But if you can't support it, you really shouldn't.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't make a move you'll be regretting for the rest of your life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Use Norplant until you're ready to be rational about this.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not too early, you just need to get your shit straight.

0|0
    0|0
  • why do you want a baby for and what is your age. why do you want a drug dealer boyfriend for

0|0
    0|0
  • Not the right time. U won't be able to handle the stress. Delay it please. Have a good life

0|0
    0|0
  • Look for an established man who wants kids. Hop on a dating site, won't take you long XD

0|0
    0|0
  • No job, no house, no kids.

Remember that

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you want a baby without marriage?

0|1
    0|0
  • No, you can have baby now why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • U want to make a baby or want a baby?

0|0
    0|0
  • Get your life in order

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Tell that man to fuck off and find someone better who will actually care for your baby.

0|0
    0|0
  • No job... no driver license... how do you plan on getting to doctor appointments or to the hospital when you go into labor? Food for yourself and the baby? Don’t do that to a helpless child.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you should wait until you've settled down and work on getting a license and having more stability in your life.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is not early.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing bad i m 22 and i have 1 year old 👶 son

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes