Girls, What Do You Want In A Guy?

Personality type, hair colour, eye colour, social status, good looks, money, what is?
Updates:
Im so stupid :( *I meant what is it

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I want a guy who will be protective and be a friendly guy in general and one who will be there for me and not be bothered with all my weirdness and doesn’t care if I make mistakes or I don’t look like a toothpick with arms and legs.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• That totally depends on the girl, yknow, but i really love smart people wich i can speak about anything. I love green eyes but for me it reslly doesn't matter. I need him to really like me, i like to see that on his eyes. Him to be interesting, funny that has really bad jokes, caring and that gives me lots of love and he got me there

0|0
    0|0
  • Financially stability, ability to hold down a decent, secure, and good job, posdibly supporting themselves in their own apartment - and if not having one he'll of a good reason for that, quality time to give to someone they want to date, common interest, physical attraction, similar sexual interests and a ppetites, matching interestd.

0|0
    0|0
  • He should be respectful and caring. He should be at least 5'8". I like fair colour.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good personality and caring.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes