Guys, If he liked me, why did he never ask me out?

This guy apparently had a crush on me but never asked me out. He just stared and talked with his friends about me. Now he has a girlfriend... Any idea as to why he never said anything to me? He still stares but I don't think it means much.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• He was too scared of being rejected and embarrassing himself.

1|1
    0|0
  • May be he scared of that u don't like him. He don't wanna lose u.

1|0
    0|0
    • We don’t really know each other that well so he wouldn’t be losing much. I just don’t get how a super confident guy can’t talk to me

• May be u are back up plan.

• Too shy, or intimidated by you.

1|2
    0|0
    • He is a very outgoing, confident guy. He talks to girls a lot so it doesn’t make sense why he couldn’t start a conversation with me?

• Show All
    • Now that I look at that last response, can you tell I'm a computer geek?

• I’ve never thought of it like that before! I thought he was aware I’m a nice person and would never reject him harshly.
      Haha I didn’t think you were but now that you mention it, it does make sense if you are.

• Maybe he was shy.. He was like. Afraid to approach u. Or not thay courageous to ask u out

0|0
    0|0
  • Fear of rejection.

1|1
    0|0
    • But if he asked out the girl he is with now.. why couldn't he have asked me? He also has sooo many friends who are girls so it's not like he has no experience. That's what I don't get

• Show All
    • You’re so sweet!!☺️ Well, he is in a relationship so I doubt he would do anything. I feel like I’m a nice person, I don’t get why it would be so hard to talk to me.

• I'm just telling it like I see it, hun. And I'm sorry. For some reason it won't let me read all of your message. If you want, you can message me on snap. My name there is thewiz79. Again, I'm sorry, I tried several times to load the message.

• Scared

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes