Guys, What am I doing wrong?

I’m 18 years old and I’ve never been asked out. I have never been on a date, never had my first kiss. What am I doing wrong? My friends and family say guys are “intimidated” by me because I’m so “pretty”. I don’t buy it. I look in the mirror and I’m not gorgeous but I’m not ugly either.
I just feel so unwanted.
I don’t overdo my makeup, and I’m a normal weight for my 5’11 height. I try my best to get out of my shell and be more outgoing.
What else do I have to do?

28

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok, 4 things.

First, never listen to friends and family when they say that. That may be true, maybe you're pretty, butt they usually just want you to feel better.

Then, you should post a pic of you in this case, so we can tell you what could be wrong, if something is wrong.

Also, dating isn't a matter of appearance. Being pretty attract people, but in the end if you're not interesting, they won't stay and date you.

And finally... You're a young lady. You're 18. You're barely out of your childhood. Don't rush things. Don't worry about it. You have plenty of time to kiss and date. You may even be lucky, as teens usually date for fun, and in your case you could find a more mature guy, more serious than a teen who would just want to fuck you.