Is posting nude as anon cheating?

Say you wanna ask how you look

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No lol
    I really only use the word cheating for sleeping with another person... but so the sake of argument let's say I use it more liberally.

In cases of things like this, intention matters.

For instance talking with a man in a romantic way could be considered cheating by some. But talking with a man about pretty well anything else is harmless.

If your intention is to get honest opinions of how you look (which I'm not saying you need, but it's your call) then by all means do what you need to do.

That's like saying a masseuse is cheating. It's not

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely. Would you want your man sending nudes to other women? I think not. Why do you care what other men think anyway? The only opinion that should matter is yours. Your boyfriend obviously finds you attractive, not just physically but on many other levels. Seek validation from within. It feels better and lasts much longer.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Thats so disrespectful to your boyfriend its not cheating litteraly but i mean give it a though... Its almist like it so if you really want to then talk about it with him no other way cause thats something to be mad about if you hude it

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't listen to guys here, they just want you to post nudes. Yes it is. Once you're with someone, he should be the only one able to see you naked.
    Unless he told you you can, but that's something else.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are in a relationship? It shouldn't matter what other people think of your body, it's down to what you and your partner see.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not cheating, no. I wouldn't say that. On the borders of what many people would deem acceptable in a relationship, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe the naked body is something to be shared between two people who love eachother and it should be special between them.

0|0
    0|0
  • But it also tells that you don't respect yourself... only a person with cheap thought would barely fall for his or her nude pic

0|0
    0|0
  • If you have to send a nude to ask "how you look" then yes, it is cheating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course not.. you can post of you are comfortable with that..

0|0
    0|1
  • you can ask how you look without sending nudes. why would you send nudes?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it can be considered cheating.
    and you don't want other people talking about your body

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• I think it's just a lack of self-respect. You shouldn't care about what others think of you. Your guy isn't attracted to you for nothing.

2|2
    0|0
  • Not really. Still don't think he'd be thrilled if he found out. Don't do it. Respect yourself.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes