Is posting nude as anon cheating?

Say you wanna ask how you look

318

Most Helpful Guy

• No lol
    I really only use the word cheating for sleeping with another person... but so the sake of argument let's say I use it more liberally.

In cases of things like this, intention matters.

For instance talking with a man in a romantic way could be considered cheating by some. But talking with a man about pretty well anything else is harmless.

If your intention is to get honest opinions of how you look (which I'm not saying you need, but it's your call) then by all means do what you need to do.

That's like saying a masseuse is cheating. It's not

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely. Would you want your man sending nudes to other women? I think not. Why do you care what other men think anyway? The only opinion that should matter is yours. Your boyfriend obviously finds you attractive, not just physically but on many other levels. Seek validation from within. It feels better and lasts much longer.