I feel like I’m fat and no one love me?

I feel like I’m fat and no one  love me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you rate worthiness on how other people perceive you then you'll only be happy as long as someone else validates you.
    Learn about, develop and maintain SELF WORTH.
    And if you personally are bothered by your size.. then build and maintain a healthier lifestyle.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean, I do agree you have a few pounds too much but that's no reason for no one to love you!

1|1
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• Do you have fat? Yes. You're not incredibly fat though and its certainly not so much that you're doomed to be that way forever. It might take some work but if it bothers you that much then its definitely possible to lose it! People will still love you, regardless of your size!

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course people love you. Don't let your looks ruin your happiness. Just accept who you are, and if you feel you need to lose weight, then that's your decision, and you can tackle it with a better frame of mind, which will help.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't call you fat, but the granny panties aren't exactly helping. I understand you're using them to cover up your belly, but it looks much better with a pair of normal panties, like hipsters or so.

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to go to the gym.
    but never let people let you down.
    And don't take any medication or starve to lose weight.
    and chat with me if you don't mind

0|0
    0|0
  • Your are not fat at all but even if you were a bigger girl.. people fall in love with all different shaped girls. Everyone has different tastes

0|0
    1|0
  • Don't let other people bring you down, you're beautiful and you should love yourself. If it's hard to love yourself, try to find solutions.

0|0
    0|0
  • You want an honest answer I guess. Yes, you're a bit fat. Nothing much! But a bit. Do you feel good in your body, as it is today?

0|0
    0|0
  • Mother of god. The hell is up with those panties...

1|0
    0|0
  • Fishing for compliments or something? You aren't fat

0|0
    0|0
  • You are really fat

1|0
    1|0
    • I would look better at 99pounds/45kgs at 5”11/180cms because society loves skinny..

• Show All
    • 5'11" if you are you should 60kg

• Actually, the “average” weight is kg for 5’11” is 61/80 kg depending on the body frame. So 135-176 lbs. not all women/girls have a high metabolism. I’m 5’1” and I weigh like 145 lbs, and I don’t believe I look fat.

This is why I don’t like todays society, so much body shaming. Everyone could afford to lose a few pounds, but not everyone can. Every bodies body is different.

Also, to the girl posting this. Your body is beautiful, it is YOUR decision if you wish to lose weight. If you feel like you should, you can, it’s up to you. Don’t let anyone dictate your body. It’s YOUR body.

• Some guys are into that. You're "thick".

0|0
    1|0
  • i cry

0|0
    0|0
  • I see where your coming from. Yikes!

0|0
    0|0
  • You need body oil massage

0|0
    0|0
  • pm me. I'll help you out no charge

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow nice, bet the rest is as good x

0|0
    0|0
  • don't look that fat to me. maybe a few extra pounds, but I think you'll be fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • that's actually not fat at all. to me, "fat" is considered being like wayyy over the weight range your body type, age, and height are

for under 18, or any age tbh, your body is nowhere near fat

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• If you feel that way, why dont you do something to change that feeling?

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes