How to feel better about being single?

In all honesty, im jealous of couples. I'm 17 and I've never dated anyone. Every guy i like has never liked me back. I am smart, funny and i think im not that bad. Even tho i hang out with my girl friends a lot i still feel lonely and wanting a boyfriend.

327

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop worrying gee only 17 you got a lot yr to date and married don't rush it.
    The reason you feel the way you do is you hang with girlfriend that have boyfriend that why

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yup. I've been a thirdwheel for lifetime😭

• Listen last time I dated was 10 yr ago you got learn like I did it be ok. Remember they have big thing to worry about fight all the time jealous problem. You don't all you worry about is why and that better

Most Helpful Girl

• Aw you'll be fine. Work on yourself firstly and dont envy others relationships as a few times ots just a facade or theyre unhappy. trust me once you start to worm on yourself eg changing your style or starting nee hobbies focusing on other things you'll attract the right people. Im a teen and I thinj Your teenage years are about finding yourself and doing fun things. you'll get in a relationship when you least expect it

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE