Guys, is it really off putting when a girl is bigger?

I would say that I'm pretty decent girlfriend material, I'm family oriented, have a great career, I'm funny and kind and thoughtful etc. I'm independent and not super needy etc. I'm quite pretty in the face, and look after my appearance. My particularly prominent flaw is that I'm overweight. I'm about 15 stone. I have big boobs that kind of make up for it, but I'm still fat. Is this a deal breaker? I feel as though people probably don't give me a second glance because I'm fat. I know that there are worse things to be than fat, but it doesn't seem as though people think that way when it comes to dating.
  • Being overweight is a deal breaker
  • Being overweight isn't a problem

423

Most Helpful Guy

• It is a dealbreaker for me.
    I cannot find it within myself to feel attracted to a large girl. A girl deserves a guy who absolutely adores her, and I would not feel adoration for a fat girl.
    I am a small guy, so I shop on the smaller end anyway.
    A fat girl is not compatible with me in any way. I live an active lifestyle, I am very healthy. If I can't bike across the continental divide with her, that's a bummer. She will have health issues, and those medical bills won't be great.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • What if the girl is healthy but just fat? As in if she's very active?

• Look, it's POSSIBLE to be fat and healthy, but not likely. If so, it would still be a physical turnoff for me, I would not find myself attracted to her physically.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't worry I feel the same way. If YOU think that it's affecting you then try to make a few changes, walk everyday, cycle etc. However, this is only if YOU want to, do not change yourself and live for others. Im sure there are people out there who will love you just the way you are, but make sure you love yourself first.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thank you. I do love myself. I work on being healthy but losing weight isn't my priority.