Have you ever rejected someone you found attractive, due to their race?

• Yes, I have
  • No, I have not

1020

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm yes. I have turned down girls who were plenty attractive enough to date/sleep with because I only pursue white girls. If I ever marry and have kids I want them to look like they're related to me, not like they're another race.

And if you already know someone doesn't fit what you would ever marry, why date and take the tiny chance of knocking her up every time you have sex?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I am from the south. I’m sorry if this is rude or whatever but it’s the truth. My grandparents and dad would never let me bring home someone who isn’t white.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • My family would disown me I ever dated someone of a different race. This being said I simply don’t go after anyone of another race. I am dating a French, Lebonese guy right now (he is like light brownish) anyway the first question my parents asked me was “what is he?” and weren’t happy that he wasn’t really white.