Have you ever rejected someone you found attractive, due to their race?

• Yes, I have
    Vote A
  • No, I have not
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm yes. I have turned down girls who were plenty attractive enough to date/sleep with because I only pursue white girls. If I ever marry and have kids I want them to look like they're related to me, not like they're another race.

And if you already know someone doesn't fit what you would ever marry, why date and take the tiny chance of knocking her up every time you have sex?

1|1
    2|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I am from the south. I’m sorry if this is rude or whatever but it’s the truth. My grandparents and dad would never let me bring home someone who isn’t white.

0|2
    3|2
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • My family would disown me I ever dated someone of a different race. This being said I simply don’t go after anyone of another race. I am dating a French, Lebonese guy right now (he is like light brownish) anyway the first question my parents asked me was “what is he?” and weren’t happy that he wasn’t really white.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• I've not found someone attractive and then rejected them because they ar black... but I tend to find women of other races less attractive. That's not to say I don't find any other races attractive but race does play a role in my attraction to someone... which, by the way, is completely normal and has been shown to be the case for most people

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. First because I never had the opportunity to reject anyone, and then because, even if I'm not into other "races" (I hate that word, it looks like you're talking about dogs) physically speaking, there are still very few example of other races girls i've liked.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they are of a different race, my interest level is less than zero.

0|3
    6|0
    • Further, I do not find women of other races to be physically desirable.
      Rather, it is the degree to which the physical characteristics of other races repel me. It is an ugly scale of one to 10.

• So many down votes by butthurt females of other races, who want white meat. 🤣
      Not even if you were the last females left on the planet.

• Of you don't like their race doesn't that mean you find them unattractive?

1|0
    1|0
  • You don't understand how attraction works. How can you be a racist and find someone from that race attractive?

0|0
    0|0
    • I know racist men who like black girls, they are many as a matter of fact. White men don't really date black girls so when they do, you must wonder why.

• Show All
    • Racist human, get lost. You haven't heard one thing I have just said, stop using arguments people like myself created to argue with me. That is how I felt until I learned the truth about people, a lot of you are racist okay?, jeeze I didn't want to say it but I just did, now get lost. I ma not one to go around trying to make everything racist, but the moment you give the racist power to argue they start being racist and then using talking points I created to justify that they aren't, so what if you are?

Just make sure you're not hurting anyone, and be sure to stay clear of those you don't like. And I know what cognitive dissonance you pompous condescending being, that is what other spoke about, while I blindly defended your kind.

• Lol wut? Re-read this convo. I didn't even mention race. What was the racism part. God damn, you sure are trigger happy... You as a human, not you as a black person

• Yes she was attractive but her bheviour was like a bithch

0|0
    0|0
  • Not due to race. Other reasons, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • No never.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, because I know I prefer my own race more.

0|1
    2|1
  • I never reject anyone... lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Only if your a she bitch from hell

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never rejected anyone #equalopportunity

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously it's a no if you're Mexican

0|1
    3|1
  • Nopw

0|0
    0|0
  • Bork

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not do that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I have. I'm not racist

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I'm a "guy" in 2017 with small pay checks. Slim pickens so I lettem all have it. I take what I can get.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never rejected anyone in my life.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• No, if I find them attractive it makes no difference to me.

0|0
    0|1
  • I’m not interested in dating outside my race. I’m barely comfortable doing that so?

0|1
    2|0
  • No, it does not make sense to discriminate based on race. An attractive person is an attractive person.

0|0
    0|1
  • I haven't and never would

1|1
    1|2
  • I haven't no

0|0
    0|1
  • No, never.

0|0
    0|1
  • Never. I don't care about race.