Would sexting before meeting up with him for the first time ruin his opinion about me?

So there is this guy i met through social media about a two months ago. We talked everyday, getting to know each other, random topics, nothing sexual. But the attraction was obvious. We were sending voice notes, videos, photos, calling each other talking for hours and texting all day every day.
I may sound stupid to some of you but i really got to feel as if he was something special and different. From the first day we spoke i felt like i have known him for so long, he said the same. We live far away and we haven't met.
But couple of days ago, while texting, things started heating up organically, and we ended up sexting. Few hours later we ended up having a phone sex. He wasn't asking for too much and he completely respected my limits when it was about kind of photos i sent to him. He was a bit shy about that himself. So he didn't ask for stuffs he let me give what i wanted to.
Next day he looked very interesting in repeating the same thing, so did i. This time i felt more comfy and i sent some more revealing photos but still not fully revealing and he didn't ask for more he embraced what i gave and once again respected my limits. Ofc we ended up having a phone sex again.
Iam not a person who does that on a daily bases, with random guys i just met online. I don't even meet people online at all. So i am very concerned if he might misunderstand all of this and kinda label me as a girl who does that easily and often. Yet i feel so weird to confess to him that this happened only with him because i really felt some weird connection and felt as if he was something else. I am afraid that this may ruin our chances of meeting and that this may affect the way he looks at me and probably starts seeing me as an easy to get girl or a girl who just takes nudes and sends on random numbers for
I really want to keep this communication going, and eventually arrive to meeting him in person. Can this what happened ruin my chances for that?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Most stupidious thing you ever did. If you send pictures of your self and some private pictures that he can link to normal pictures you will be exposed on the internet. There is a website named 4chan and you have on and off threats where people send pictures of girls with no names of course but there are so fucking many people on it and am I sure they will know who you are and start blackmailing you to do crazy stuff. Be warned with sending nudes it will ruin you life and your family.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thank you for your answer! I do not have a privacy concern and i have strong reasons not to have it plus none of my photos was more nude than what you can see at the spa or swimming pool, i was nowhere naked naked. But thank you for a warning anyway :)

• Happy to hear that you are that smart 😄