Would you date a Feminist woman or MGTOW man?

• Yes I'd date a feminist woman
  • Yes I'd date a MGTOW man
  • No for Either
    Vote C
  • I'm asexual
    Vote D
Men Going Their Own Way (MGTOW /ˈmɪɡtaʊ/) is a mostly pseudonymous online community supported by websites and social media presences cautioning men against serious romantic relationships with women, especially marriage. The community is part of what is more broadly termed the manosphere

^^ for those who don't know what is MGTOW

1334

Most Helpful Girl

• No for either.
    MGTOW are whiny babies lol, i like men who are logical and don't blame all women for some women.
    And i like women who are logical and don't blame all men for some men.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Whatever proportion of women are to blame, the fact is that changes to law have made all women too legally and financially dangerous to be around.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't have anything to do with a feminist knowingly. I certainly wouldn't date one. They're brainwashed & self-deluded. A deadly combination. Most men have been brainwashed through socially conditioned gyoncentrism & male disposability - so I avoid hyper-gynocentric men like the plague, too. Can't stand them. They're simps. Gynocentrism is how we got the male-only draft, chivalry, courtly love, men last in the life boats, a female 1st society, disposable males, the male-only draft and cultural misandry. Men built and maintained all upon the earth. That's easy to see - one only need look. It was men who fought and died in war to keep women safe from harm. That's why men rule, not feminists. If feminists wish to rule, then lets have a female-only draft and near 100% female-only combat and workplace deaths. But that could never happen - because the patriarchy protects women and disposes of men for women's and the patriarchy's welfare & advancement. Patriarchy is gynocentrism. I only date for fun... not relationships. Feminists corrupted relationships between men and women, so anything beyond casual is out of the question. Marriage is a no go zone. 95% of marriages end by year 10, with women filing the majority of divorces and collecting the vast majority of alimony, asset division and child support. Marriage is forced wealth transfer from men to women. It's a long con. It's a scam. It's women's socialist utopia. Why would any learned, sane man submit himself to that? Only fools rush in. And don't say prenup. Prenups are not panaceas and become more worthless as each year passes. And no - I don't hate women - I just understand that women are inherently socialist. I don't 'need' women, so a woman not dating me because I subscribe to the MGTOW mindset is just saving me the trouble of dumping her down the road.

--MGTOW, because some men see straight through the gyno-BS.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE