Why did she look away when she saw me?

I haven’t seen this girl for a few months. We used to really like each other back then but we haven’t talked since. we were walking towards each other today and when we made eye contact, she looked nervous and looked down quickly. Then as we passed by, she looked straight ahead and ignored me completely. She is also kind of shy. Why did she do this?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• She probably still likes you but doesn’t want to be the first to initiate more contact. So the second time she didn’t even look cause the first time you didn’t say anything