Which race do you feel most attracted to, and why?

The question says it al. I like strong and muscular or curvy people! So outside I prefer blacks or Latinas! That's most likely catching my eyes first! You?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm more into Caucasian women. Lighter skin color more specifically. However, I don't have any gripes with latina girls, Asian girls, or black girls. I don't discriminate. They all have their qualities.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Caucasian, I just usually find white guys most attractive looking.
    Though i'm attracted to Mixed Race and Asian guys as well and sometimes other races.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thing is though, personality is very big thing to me.. so if the person has a personality i desire then there appearance just doesn't seem to matter as much for me.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• So you are a dude disguised as a female lol... you prefer Latinas? Or you're just a lesbian lol

0|1
    1|0
  • I don't discriminate. I taste all colors of the rainbow. But Latinas for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whites, then White/Hispanic mix, then Hispanic. Those are the only ones I am really attracted to.

0|0
    0|0
  • What being muscular has to do with race?

0|0
    0|0
  • White Germanic/ Anglo-Celtic

0|0
    0|0
  • Asian

0|0
    0|1
  • Caucasian

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I like all different types of men and women. Its more about facial features and body type than race.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm latina and I don't have huge boobs or huge butt, that's an stereotype.

Anyway, I like latinos or black men! I prefer medium or dark skin with dark eyes over white skin and light colored eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like white guys. Lmao. Their faces are the best seats.

0|0
    0|0
  • I absolutely love black guys that have lighter eyes 😍 and then.. caucasian I guess?

0|0
    0|0
  • I Never thought I'd ever be attracted to any other race till I met my boyfriend... Thing is if attraction happens it just happens. Regardless of race.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a variety of stuff ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Hispanic/black

0|0
    0|0
  • there's not a race that im just not attracted to at all but IN GENERAL asains or black guys... asains are really cute and black guys are so badass

0|0
    0|0
  • Europeans

0|0
    0|0
  • Caucasian probably catches my eye first tho they are so complicated to date lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Why are they complicated? Haha

• They like hiding their feelings and are not as outspoken as Latina’s. It gets confusing if they don’t say what they think.

Recommended myTakes