What would you do if you were in a relationship with a girl and she was afraid to have sex with you because she thinks it’s going to hurt?

Let’s say you’ve been dating this girl and she’s afraid to have sex with you because she’s a virgin and thinks it’s going to hurt. How would you comfort her or bust her confidence when getting intimate.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd do what I normally do... slowly take steps forward, see what she's ok with. Once I know what she doesn't allow/ want to do yet, I ease off, and keep going with the easier things.
    Honestly tho, if it was up to me, I'd have stopped at kissing with all my exes. I don't want to have sex, or do anything sexual. If she wants me to do it, then fine, I'll do the best I can.
    Don't worry about it. You DON'T HAVE TO do anything. If he can't process this kinda stuff, you're better of looking for a smarter dude..