From what I am experiencing... my boyfriend would love to get me pregnant. Is it the women that leave men when they get pregnant?

I’ve heard it’s mostly men leaving the women when they get pregnant but my boyfriend wants to have a baby if I do get pregnant but I don’t wanna get a prego right now. I wouldn’t leave him but then I thought. Was it my mother that left my dad when she got pregnant with me?
  • Men leave women
  • Women leave men
  • Both genders are stupid to make the choice
    Vote C

14

Most Helpful Guy

• People leave people when they are afraid of commitment and responsabilities, doesn't matter the gender. If you don't wanna get pregnant right now (which I think you shouldn't) let him know that, and make sure he understands that.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• He might leave.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE