What is one thing about a girl that is irresistible to a guy physically or mentally?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Some women have that ability to make you feel special. When she looks at you it is as though you both share a special understanding and she tells you something it is as though she is confiding in you. If a woman treats me in such a way but at the same time is for one reason or another unavailable, I fall completely in love and have no defences whatever.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• A sharp mind and sense of humour. Looks do come into it, but if a girl had a great personality but didn't conform to the socially acceptable definition of beauty, I'd happily date her. I'm lucky enough to have a girlfriend who covers all the bases.

0|0
    0|0
  • Physically, her face, if I like her face, I definitely will approach, and mentally her being intelligent, to me intelligence is really sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Their ability to hold a conversation would be nice...

Oh yeah and not to cheat on me like my ex πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • I like when a girl genuinely cares about me. Big plus if we’re into the same stuff. Physically curves are a plus but not required haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • When your young people are obsessed with looks. But this changes once you've been with someone you fancied and hated at the same time!

0|0
    0|0
  • Physically - long red hair!
    Mentally - gamer girl!

0|0
    0|0
  • Part 1: A pretty face or big boobs
    Part 2: She has a mind of her own and doesn't follow the crowd

0|0
    0|0
  • hypnosis rape with hologram of 10/10 applied together with mangekyou sharingan genjutsu

0|0
    0|2
  • Personality wise : Modesty and loyalty

0|0
    0|0
  • A nice booty?

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!