Guys/Girls would you block them and move on?

Imagine that you were talking to someone for 2/3 months on whatsapp a lot & you were you know having deep converstations, and you kind of start liking them. You "lose "yourself in them & u thought it was going somewhere but in reality it wasn't the other person doesn't feel the same and only wants to be friends but they were kind of flirty and you thought they were leading you on. So you feel embarrassed, ashamed and hurt, would you block them and delete their number and move on? how would you feel?
Tbh if this happened i would feel kinda stupid for thinking it was going somewhere and would blame my fantasies for getting the best of me but if i had reasons for thinking they were leading me on my feelings towards them would decrease drastically

03

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd tell them it's not what I thought it was and move on. Ghosting is meaner I'm reality than it is in thought. If you provide some explanation it's better. Of course I'd make it way less a priority to respond, but provide some explanation.