What should I do?

We have the most passionate sex (sometimes makeup sex) and I really like this girl, but we get into the most heated arguments and she's very explosive when we argue, usually about her decision to keep past guys in her life. Despite this, she gets mad that I don't spend enough time with her even though she works, and I work and go to school, and we see each other about 5 times a week. She says things at times that just kill the love and it's beginning to get frustrating and tiring to argue all the time about the same shit.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 1

• You know, I don't like it. Here's the thing -- some people like the drama and if you're one who does, then something like this may totally work for you, but if you're posting about it, then it seems like you might not. My ex-wife was pretty explosive and it was awful. The thing about her is that things only got worse over time as she dug in her heels and got more and more defiant. It ended in the ugliest divorce ever where she ended up basically in a psycho rage over my perceived discarding of her.

If you can't tell, I'm a pretty quiet guy so this made for the craziest relationship ever and it was just horrible. I know that there are guys who would lap up something like this so I'm hesitant to completely fault her, but if you're not one of those guys (and I sort of detect that you aren't), then I would look for someone more level-headed before things get in too deep.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes