Why dont girls like a guy that is sweet and nice and caring?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on your classification of nice. If you think your nice and you tell that girl, 'your dating the wrong guy!' Guess what, you're not the nice guy anymore

• I've talked sense into a lot of girls in crap relationships.
      Yep.. I'm totally a piece of shit.

• Not what I meant

• Well I'm not dating anybody. My problem is that I like this girl but she is popular and im like a nobody so I'm pretty sure she wouldn't date me and I've liked this girl since first grade

Most Helpful Guy

• Well from my own experience, they think that they own you if you act nicely, BUT if you act cold-blooded they will want you...

• Well I dont want to be a dick or anything like that

• You are not a dick if you don't care about someone who doesn't care about you, that is your problem...