Is it a bad thing if a girl studies a lot?

I’m just curious what everyone thinks:
To a guy, is it bad (or a turn off) if a girl studies and is dedicated to her school (college) work? For example, if she spends most of her weekends doing school work?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh hell no. That gurl be studying and focusing on her career, then she start making some serious money so you start working out, keep the house clean, make dinner and every Friday have candles lit, rose petals on the ground all the way to the bedroom and then there you are, with your abs and a rose in your mouth. And you say, "you the woman of the house, go on take off those clothes and let me massage you". And that's how a you get yourself a business woman of a wife.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I am sure it is not a bad thing. You are studying for your own benefit and your own future. It is exactly how I am. Except for my bit of leisure time on GAG!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• To me it means she is focused on achieving a goal, and disciplined. If he wants to spend time with her, he should talk to her and see when they can find times to meet up.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not to me. My girlfriend studies for hours more than most people I know, and I still see her regularly so to me it doesn't make a difference. If a girl didn't study/read a lot, that would be a turn off to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah for someone like me or most of us it won't be a turn off yah, you would be viewed with a different perspective, guys rather than hitting on you or flirting with you might have a bit respect for you that's what I think

0|0
    0|0
  • Just work on yourself like you are already doing. I wish I could do that, but sadly everything is a distraction from my work. If a guy is worth dating he will understand your need to achieve your goals

0|0
    0|0
  • on the contrary girls who don't take school seriously come off as immature and irresponsible... which is a real turnoff..

0|0
    0|0
  • First off your school/carers comes first. Second if that is a turn off to someone Thats probably not a very good person to be with.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, but then again, I would feel intimidated initially but I don't mind.

0|0
    0|0
    • Intimidated like how?

• Show All
    • Thanks for your honesty!

• It's actually good but remember there's time for everything

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I wish i was able to do that to be honest

0|0
    0|0
  • Why the fuck would that ever be a bad thing?

0|0
    0|0
    • And if it's a turn off for somebody, then you don't want them in your life anyways

• Not a bad thing. Not a turn off at all. Period.

0|0
    0|0
  • Certainly GOOD

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would it be bad?

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's attractive a girl studies a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope?

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's fine

0|0
    0|0
  • lol no, for some it may be

but not for all

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Who cares what a guy thinks about that? Do you want an awesome career or not? Also would you rather date someone who went to Harvard with you or someone who never studied?

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally , to me I wouldn't tell a single guy how much i study and stuff because it kinda is weird but when a guy is addicted it's not such a big deal , I guess.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes