Is it a bad thing if a girl studies a lot?

I’m just curious what everyone thinks:
To a guy, is it bad (or a turn off) if a girl studies and is dedicated to her school (college) work? For example, if she spends most of her weekends doing school work?

319

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh hell no. That gurl be studying and focusing on her career, then she start making some serious money so you start working out, keep the house clean, make dinner and every Friday have candles lit, rose petals on the ground all the way to the bedroom and then there you are, with your abs and a rose in your mouth. And you say, "you the woman of the house, go on take off those clothes and let me massage you". And that's how a you get yourself a business woman of a wife.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I am sure it is not a bad thing. You are studying for your own benefit and your own future. It is exactly how I am. Except for my bit of leisure time on GAG!