What can hide behind "I am busy"?

This guy i have been talking to for a while now told me he is busy and disappeared for a week. He have done that already once and after that week things we normal. Than again he said he is busy at the moment and he isn't contacting me for a few days. But interesting enough is that he keeps on checking my social media profiles daily and checking out all i post. So he doesn't seem busy for checking it out but he is so busy to give a call or text for a few days.
I am really curious to find out what may be in his head now..
It all started by me saying that i can't text for next few hours as i will be busy so immediately next day he came through with this I am busy story but keeps on checking my pages.
I honestly doubt that its a pay back because i can't believe he may get upset over that. But i really what to understand what caused his disappearance.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Well it kind of depends I mean if they're in the bathroom and they say they're busy I would think it's a number two number ones don't take that long for a guy there's no wiping

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• It could be that he was legitimately busy with whatever was going on in his life, but it could also be that his interest in you was fading and he was keeping you on the back burner so he could maintain the possibility of sleeping with you. I think you deserve someone who won’t disappear or flake on you, because that would just drive you crazy after a while (if it hasn’t done so yet).

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes