If a guy says you're hotter in your photos, but cuter irl. Is that a good thing?

So I went on date #2 with this tinder guy and he said "From your profile, I thought you were really hot and hilarious-- and when I met you, you were a strange mix of really cute and adorable, but really sexy when you want to be".

Is this a good thing to be? I'm starting to kinda like this guy, so I'm kinda glad that I'm more than "just hot" to him. Thanks!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on what you think. Do you think it is? I think it means that in general you try harder to be sexier in your photos but in person you don't care as much how you look.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a good thing :) Guys like cute and adorable women.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• He's saying you are hot when you try to be but you're effortlessly cute and adorable. It's a compliment

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and no depends on his personality. If it were me then you would get in only get laid zone nothing else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it is I guess If I were to be thinking of dating someone I had said that

0|0
    0|0
  • Eighter way you have won

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes