If a guy says you're hotter in your photos, but cuter irl. Is that a good thing?

So I went on date #2 with this tinder guy and he said "From your profile, I thought you were really hot and hilarious-- and when I met you, you were a strange mix of really cute and adorable, but really sexy when you want to be".

Is this a good thing to be? I'm starting to kinda like this guy, so I'm kinda glad that I'm more than "just hot" to him. Thanks!

15

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on what you think. Do you think it is? I think it means that in general you try harder to be sexier in your photos but in person you don't care as much how you look.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a good thing :) Guys like cute and adorable women.