If the girl you love with all your heart wears this dress to a function where you can't be with her?

So I love this girl with all my heart, but she wore this dress and was very friendly with several guys at the function.

What are your thoughts on the dress?If the girl you love with all your heart wears this dress to a function where you can't be with her??If the girl you love with all your heart wears this dress to a function where you can't be with her??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• What a gorgeous dress. I believe it also stuns women, I'd definitely be in awe when seeing a dress like this. Perhaps she just felt really good wearing it.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That would be a no go for me. I'm generally ok with the top part being a bit exposed but the legs... not as much as that. In the end it comes down to personal preference for her and acceptance from you. The sweet spot should be somewhere in between for both of you but that is sometimes not the case like here xD. Also if you don't have any trust issues *clears throat* and/or any insecurities it shouldn't be a problem. So I would talk to her about this, make sure she CLEARLY understands that you have a problem with the way she dressed at the time and also why you have a problem with that. This will also show her your insecurities ( if she doesn't already know them) so I would watch out for that. So either confront the problem or accept it, trust her and be a badass that don't give a fuck about no damn dress (I would do both, tell her you don't like that dress and don't give a fufu afterwards xD).

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• The dress is amazing but it's just a bit to short at the back. It's definitely a complement to her structure and is attention grabbing.

0|1
    0|0
  • Its very revealing, I'd say its inappropriate.

0|1
    0|0
  • It’s ugly af

0|1
    0|0
  • it's a dress, what's the big deal? it's not really that revealing for standards these days. I don't think the dress matters, it's if you trust her or not.

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• That exact shade of blue fills me with dread. Don't know why.

0|1
    0|0
  • You might love her, but do you trust her?

0|1
    0|0
  • What do you mean very friendly?

0|0
    0|0
    • Hugging and photos with them.

• Show All
    • My question is more about the dress. Is the length okay? Or is it too short? Too revealing? If you saw a girl wearing that, what would you think of her without knowing her?

• It almost seems as if you want to tell her not to wear it?

Recommended myTakes