What do you guys think of dating an Indian woman?

I signed up on a dating app and the guys either stopped replying to me once I told I was Indian or didn't believe I was Indian or those were my pics. I also came across racist stereotypes like Indian women are dark skinned, have ugly noses, are hairy, stinky, obese etc. It made me feel bad as if only a particular ethnicity can have those traits. Now I feel that no matter how good, beautiful, intelligent etc a non-white person is she/he will always be treated inferiorly to an average white person.

324

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't waste your time on losers.
    You are a unique gift to someone. If you're not treated as such, move on.
    Your value never, ever, depends on what someone else thinks about you.

Most Helpful Girl

• They're stupid and ignorant. I'm fucking stunning and I'm Indian so don't let anyone tell you shit. They make fun of our hair and hairiness but they also use our hair to make wigs worldwide so there's that. So fuck what they think and find yourself a dude that celebrates who you are.

• Indian and Proud huh? There's nothing proud in it

• Exactly! You nailed it!

• American Born Confused Desi LOL
      I'm not though