This girl has feelings for me, what do I do now?

I'm currently at the point where I don't know what to do or say to this girl anymore. I don't know how to ask her out so I kind of need tips. Christmas is here soon so I am obviously going to buy her something nice but I really want to meet her in real life instead of just snapchatting every day. I asked if she wanted to watch a movie with me and she said yes but there are no movies she likes in the cinema and I can't invite her to my house as my parents are home although next week I'm home alone on Saturday and Sunday, is that a plan or is it creepy to ask her to come to my house the first time we meet?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• What I would do is ask her out. Take her on a few dates. Like walks, movies, and possibly lunch or dinner. Doesn't need to be expensive though because you're young still. You can go out shopping as a date too. Find out about each other. Well, for me personally I would find it a bit creepy. Usually I would like to have a parent there so nothing unexpected happens. You can ask her, but talk a few times. See what you have in common. What I get told is even touching someone's hand you can feel chemistry. Just be yourself when you meet her, that's all I have to say.

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop getting to know each other over Snapchat!!
    She wants you to be a man.
    Tell her you're taking her out.. Set a date.. fix a time and pick her up/meet her and just have fun.
    Go skating together! There's enough places this time of year.. And it's a fantastic way to see if you're comfortable in each others space without staring awkwardly across a table at each other..