This girl has feelings for me, what do I do now?

I'm currently at the point where I don't know what to do or say to this girl anymore. I don't know how to ask her out so I kind of need tips. Christmas is here soon so I am obviously going to buy her something nice but I really want to meet her in real life instead of just snapchatting every day. I asked if she wanted to watch a movie with me and she said yes but there are no movies she likes in the cinema and I can't invite her to my house as my parents are home although next week I'm home alone on Saturday and Sunday, is that a plan or is it creepy to ask her to come to my house the first time we meet?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• What I would do is ask her out. Take her on a few dates. Like walks, movies, and possibly lunch or dinner. Doesn't need to be expensive though because you're young still. You can go out shopping as a date too. Find out about each other. Well, for me personally I would find it a bit creepy. Usually I would like to have a parent there so nothing unexpected happens. You can ask her, but talk a few times. See what you have in common. What I get told is even touching someone's hand you can feel chemistry. Just be yourself when you meet her, that's all I have to say.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop getting to know each other over Snapchat!!
    She wants you to be a man.
    Tell her you're taking her out.. Set a date.. fix a time and pick her up/meet her and just have fun.
    Go skating together! There's enough places this time of year.. And it's a fantastic way to see if you're comfortable in each others space without staring awkwardly across a table at each other..

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• If you like her and she likes you then you too she get together and you guys should share your different personalities and try to get along and there you go you have the perfect date

0|1
    0|0
  • Can you do something other than go to the movies? Go our for dinner, dessert, laser tag, bowling, arcade, workout, park... like so many other things

0|1
    0|0
    • YEAH I know WHAT to do but HOW do I ask her?

• Show All
    • Hey Girl's Name, do you want to go Activity this weekend?

• Well, we are not in the same school but I'll try calling

What Guys Said 1

• Take her somewhere outside, somethings like a Christmas market and take some photos to remember.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes