I need answers from this girl. I like her but I dont know how she feels anymore. Should I send this to her and what are her feelings for me?

I know for a fact this girl used to like me. She showed every sign and told me and all that.

I knew she liked me, but wasn't as into her at the time. As i kept talking to her, though, I realized i really do like her.

She was still showing all the signs, so i texted her and said i like her. She said she loves me and im so fun to talk to, but the time isn't right for her. She has to focus on other things, and she's sorry and really hopes i undersrand.

I said i understand, but i hope we can do something when the time is right (meaning in a few weeks) and she said yes.

Its been a month and weve been very friendly with each other, though she is sometimes a little hot and cold. She will act like she really likes me for a week or two, then go cold for a few days, but then return to giving me signs.
Im hoping this is because she just wants me to make a move again but im really not sure.

I feel like I may have dissapointed her in the past because i wasn't as interested then and didn't act very receptive to her advances. However, i was pretty clear with the fact that i like her this year, so she definitly knows how i feel.

We have natural convos and talk well together, and i make her laugh a lot.

Now I dont necessarily mind being friends with her, but i want to be something more, and the time has come to tell her this because i can't keep on guessing and playing games.

I am probably going to either text her tonight, or talk to her at school tomorrow, and say somehing like this :

I've been thinking, and i can't wait any longer. Being friends is fun, but i want to be something more. I still like you and love talking to you, and I still want to go out and give this a shot.
Its been a while since we last talked about this, and I get that things may be complicated and all, but I really need to know how you feel...

i dont want to come off as needy, but i want to make my interests clear at the same time.
either way, what are her feelings for me and how does the above text sound?

01