Why do women stop being sexually active?

Simple why do women stop being sexually active once you've got into that committed relationship you're begging men to get in with you?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• what women? I'm the opposite pretty much begging my man for sex everyday and honestly I think he's getting tired. We used to have sex marathons on the weekends and now we do it like twice and it's not because I don't want it. Why do men stop being sexually active?

• Yup fully aware it can happen both ways.

There's a group who used to talk about this issue on an app called "experience project" but they shut down.

The group went under the banner "I live in a sexless marriage"

I find it funny though how many women got triggered and are acting like

A. women never complain men don't want to commit.

B. There's no way women stop having sex in committed relationships.

Not that I expected a "refuser" (man or woman) to step forward to be honest here.

• I think it's bullshit. But do you live with it or not. Is it just sex or does the behavior extend beyond that.

• I don't know what to tell you. I just live with it honestly and masturbate. Sometimes I don't get enough attention from him because he has his work and we fight about it because I'm busy too yet I still make time for him. I don't know, it's ongoing. I would talk to your woman and see if maybe there is something you can do to spice it up? Also, some men don't even try to make their women horny. You can do stuff to turn her on and I don't know how she'd say no then.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, it's the biggest complain of pretty much every married man alive.