Guys, How do I make a guy miss me and want me again?

So i kind of pushed him away just because im so scared of getting hurt. i regret it, and now he barley awnsers my texts anymore... what can i do to make him talk to me like he use to before?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing. Why should he miss you? There's nothing to miss. You didn't give him any attention, you pushed him away and now YOU'RE the one missing him, don't try and turn it around and make it his problem.

If he doesn't answer your texts then there is nothing much you can do, he's already lost interest. Stop messaging him. There's a slight chance he'll come back and change his mind, but I wouldn't count on it.

0|0
    0|0
    • He answer my texts but we don't talk like we use to do, and also he has told me that he loves me and that is what really made me scared...

• Well if that's making you scared, don't bother wasting his time.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• If he still texts you back in reponse but not as much. O think what you are wanting him to feel has back fired on you. On the bright side there is still some communication. If what he said to you scared you. Take the time while you are apart your true feelings. You may have denied it because it can be scary. The act of love will always leave someone vulnerable. He was obviously at that level and when you rejected him you hurt his heart. Give it time and reflect on what was really there. The best thing you can do in communication is being truthful of your feelings.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell him you're sorry for pushing him away because you weren't ready to be in a relationship at that time and ask if he's still interested

1|0
    0|0
  • You can’t. Learn from it and don’t be so juvenile next time. You blew it

0|0
    1|0
  • Leave the poor man alone. You shouldn't feel entitled to always get what you want. that's selfish

1|0
    1|1
  • Awww baby talk with him n say that u affraid of getting hurt. He will understand.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell him the truth

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes