Guys, How do I make a guy miss me and want me again?

So i kind of pushed him away just because im so scared of getting hurt. i regret it, and now he barley awnsers my texts anymore... what can i do to make him talk to me like he use to before?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing. Why should he miss you? There's nothing to miss. You didn't give him any attention, you pushed him away and now YOU'RE the one missing him, don't try and turn it around and make it his problem.

If he doesn't answer your texts then there is nothing much you can do, he's already lost interest. Stop messaging him. There's a slight chance he'll come back and change his mind, but I wouldn't count on it.

• He answer my texts but we don't talk like we use to do, and also he has told me that he loves me and that is what really made me scared...

• Well if that's making you scared, don't bother wasting his time.