Would you date a sociopath?

I am one but I feel empathy for my girlfriend and immediate family. However, it can be scary being with me since I have like 0 remorse or empathy for anything else...
won't do a poll because those are retarded. Elaborate please :)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My best friend dated one and from watching their relationship, I would never. I want someone who's kind and caring to everyone

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• I have done, and no I wouldn't again.
    I want someone with emotions who cares, I didn't know they were a sociopath when I started dating them though obviously.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was with a narcissistic sociopath for 6 years and it was both the most wonderful and most horrible time of my life. I would never date a sociopath again. The things he did to me and the way he made me feel.. Even for the good times I'd never put myself through that again.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Simply put, I can't work well with people who lack empathy. Short put. I don't have a lot of an answer for this one. 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • definite no. I was with someone that was controlling and manipulative, even that was enough for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally no. But that's because I'e had a very bad experience having a brother as one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I’d literally get my ass out of that relationship if I got red flags. It’d be really hard for me to be attracted to an emotionally cold person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously not

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Fuck no my dad was one

0|0
    0|0
  • No. There is no point in doing that.

0|0
    0|0