Girls with glasses, yes or no?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure. Some glasses look than others. Make sure that you are not hiding your entire face behind the glasses and your hair. That will make you look unapproachable. So get frames of an appropriate size and keep your hair off your face.

You might consider getting contacts. They are super easy to wear and not very expensive. I finally got some when I was 17 but should have done it younger.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• Yes, as long as they're actually prescribed glasses. I myself wear glasses and I hate it when people wear fake glasses as some sort of fashion statement. It also depends on the glasses themselves, like those big full-framed "nerd" glasses that a lot of hipsters wear, those just look silly on anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know why a girl with glasses is always automatically associated with her being a nerd or ugly. I think glasses can really make a girl attractive. On rare occasion, that is not the case. In my honest opinion, brunettes with glasses are the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind full frame square glasses, but for some reason I can't stand any other style.

0|0
    0|0
  • Glasses can be super cute. Depends on the girl and what glasses she wearing though

0|0
    0|0
  • Full frame, hell yeah. Generally I think anything but full frame looks bad ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends.. Haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't know depends on the girl :)