Would you date someone with the same birthday?

I was just wondering as I am talking to a guy who actually has the same birthday and there are quite a lot of things we have in common, still I am unsure about dating him and YES I know it sounds super stupid not to date someone because of Sharing the same birthdate. But I guess I just wanna hear if its for you guys an issue dating someone with the same birthday or wouldn’t you care if you shared the same birthday?

thanks!

15

Most Helpful Guy

• The image of two infants lying together at their birth brings a sense of closeness and intimacy, I would welcome such an occurrence. I have found women are so reluctant to get close, there has to be something that brings us together.