So confused... I recently started talking to a guy that has likes me for years. He's very sexual how can I get him to want me as more?

I get a feeling he does want more but i don't want to scare him away by bring it up. The first night we went out he came back and have me oral with nothing in return. Our second encounter i started my Period and her was completely ok with still having sex. I guess to me his actions seem like he want more but men are pretty tricky. Help i just want to have more but don't want to pressure him.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry, but there's no way to make someone want you in a particular way.
    What you need to do is stop being scared of scaring him away and be honest with him.
    Tell him what you want, make it clear. If he wants the same thing, then good. If not, then you two are not compatible and you'll not waste each other's time.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I took your advice and told him how i felt. He actually said he didn't know he was acting differently. I pointed out that y i felt rhis way. His response was nothing has changed about how he feels and i wasn't texting him often anymore either. But thats not true, where or what should i do with rhis information even tho i know he's the one thats been distant still confused or just thinking to hard...