Help! Mixed Signals! Does he only want to hook up?

So I met this really great guy last week and I hung out with him and his roommates a few times. The other night he asked to hang out with me alone because he said he was bored with what his roommates were doing. So we hung out and talked a lot about all kinds of things, but then after a few hours of hanging out, we started making out and had sex. Do you think that this guys wants me as a hook up or would be interested in possibly dating me later on? It seems like mixed signals...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Did he ever act like he liked you before th is happened? If not it's hard to say. Only he can answer that question.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thank you! I hope that his answer and intentions will become clearer in time.

Most Helpful Girl

• If he wanted to date he'd have asked to date. He just asked to hang out though and you had sex with him so that's what he'll want going forward unless he says otherwise which is doubtful. He might not even want to hook up again, especially if you start asking if he wants more.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• If it's last week then it sounds like a hook up, not really an emotional bond, I know because I know someone who would talk for days just to get a quickie

1|0
    0|0
  • I think form what you have said it's to soon did he contact you after, do you go to the movies, do general stuff together just you and him?

1|0
    0|0
  • No baby... may be that guy Interested in u that's y imhe wants to meet u in personal.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ask him

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes